I’m a bit late to the party on this goal-setting kick.
I know most people fire their goals off at the beginning of the month, and I have been reading so many blogger friends’ amazing goals, like Averie’s and Kate’s and Chelsey’s…but mine have taken a bit longer to come to me.
I had to really think about it for a few days. Having just moved everything is in such a state of flux that I really wanted to think about what my goals would be for this upcoming month. They’re going to be a bit more basic than other months, because they’re really going to focus on finding my feet again in a new place.
- Unpack! Unpack, decorate, and feel settled in by the end of the month.
- Get back into my routines – yoga, gym, planning some meals so I’m not ordering endless amounts of sushi (as delicious as it is)
- Register for a dance class at the studio down the road (I haven’t been there before so it’ll be new!)
- Embrace the new fall weather by getting outside a bit more often. Otherwise the switch from sunny, long summer days to grey fall days can depress me a bit!
- Get out with a girlfriend or two at least once a week to give my work brain a rest!
- And face my ultimate fear by showing up for and doing the best I can at the writers’ conference I registered for!
What are your goals? Please share and let me know if you have any tips for achieving mine!
Having grown up in the Caribbean I struggle a bit when the days turn grey. My body naturally craves sunlight!
For those of you that live in areas that get colder in fall/winter, how do you cope with the switch?
Hope you liked my Pinterest quotes – follow me on Pinterest for more! I will be happy to follow you back if you want – just leave a comment with a link to your Pinterest account!