Happy Valentine’s Day!
I want to get up close and personal with you this Valentine’s Day.
I’m gonna make you ALL my Valentine!
And to be good Valentines, we need to know lots about each other, so let’s do a quick quiz to reveal all of our loves, okay?
- You’re not allowed to say “both” “none” or any other answer – you have to choose ONE answer and one only!
- You have to answer instantly! No humming or haing but just instant response! That way we know it’s your true love. Get it?
I’ve put my answers next to the questions below. List some of your answers in the comments, and for five bloggers (seeing as there are five questions), I’ve tagged you to do the same in a post!
I’m keeping the theme very much on topic with my blog – so there are four categories with five questions each:
- Nourish (my food posts; so this will cover food and drink!)
- Move (my exercise posts; so this will cover all things physical!)
- Prettify (home decor and fashion posts; covering anything to do with aesthetics)
- Ponder (deeper posts on entertainment, life and thoughts in general – this will ask the hard-hitting questions ;)!)
Let’s get started!
- Sweet or salty? Sweet
- Fruit or veg? Fruit
- Coffee or tea? Tea
- You have unlimited funds – Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods? Whole Foods
- If you could afford a personal chef would you hire one or still do the cooking yourself? Hire one! Haha – I’m not passing up that opportunity!
- Athlete crush: David Beckham, Rafael Nadal, Tom Brady? Becks baby!
- If you could be a professional athlete, would you choose: tennis player, soccer star, figure skater? Figure skater!
- Toned abs or toned butt? Toned abs
- Morning, afternoon or night exerciser? Afternoon
- Cardio, strength, flexibility? Flexibility
- You can shop in one store with unlimited budget for the rest of your life: Lululemon, Anthropologie or Gucci? Anthropologie – in my dreams!
- Celebrity whose wardrobe you would steal: Rachel Bilson, Gwen Stefani, Gwyneth Paltrow? Hmm…Rachel Bilson (I was tempted by Gwyneth but I think she’s just too boring)
- Bags, shoes or makeup? Bags!
- Home decor – minimalist, rustic or retro? Rustic
- Colour – black, yellow or red? Yellow
- Author – Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray Love etc), Candace Bushnell (Sex and the City etc), JK Rowling (Harry Potter etc)? JK Rowling
- Books or movies? Books
- Actress – Megan Fox, Kate Winslet or Kristen Stewart? Kate Winslet
- Actor – Colin Firth, Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Colin Firth
- Music – country, reggae or hard rock? Reggae