Jenn over at Peas and Crayons began this link-up party and it has spread like wildfire across foodie blogs! I’m excited to take part in my first What I Ate Wednesday post. I’ll be linking this up to her link party today!
I probably won’t be doing WIAW posts every week because what I eat doesn’t change enough to warrant new posts every week (I’m a creature of habit, what can I say?) but I will try to participate at least once a month or so.
- Breakfast: Giving into the pumpkin trend with a delicious bowl of pumpkin oatmeal (recipe coming soon!)
- Snack: A cup of tea and some Rich Tea biscuits (the British in me can’t resist). I’m so sensitive to caffeine that the caffeine in one cup of black tea almost gives me the jitters – so this gives me a good jolt once I’m at work and need a kick mid-morning!
- Lunch: Yam and avocado sushi roll – my favourite! I get it from the sushi joint close to my office and it literally costs $2.50 for this roll. Cheapest. Lunch. Ever.
- Snack: Honeycrisp apple and half a LUNA bar before heading out to yoga. Click here for more about LUNA bars…mm mmm…this one was a flavour I recently discovered: White Chocolate Macadamia! So delish. Didn’t remember to photograph so here’s a pic of a selection of LUNA bars from my post last week:
- Dinner: After yoga I came home and whipped up this quick dish that’s so easy to make but so good for you (it’s PACKED with veggies) and has a real gourmet feel. The recipe will be posted really soon so check back! Leek, sundried tomato, almond and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms…!
- Dessert: Some chopped, fresh pineapple and two squares of 73% dark NEWTREE chocolate that is filling up my cupboards now thanks to the generosity of the NEWTREE folks…if you want some of their chocolate for free too there’s still 2 days left to enter my NEWTREE chocolate giveaway! Enter here…
- What did you eat today?
- What recipe do you want to see first? Pumpkin oatmeal or stuffed mushrooms?