- Man, oh, man have I tried some great recipes from the blog world lately. Some of my favourites? This mac ‘n’ cheese, this Samoa protein shake, this copycat WF salad…amazing.
- I am super looking forward to my birthday weekend trip to Seattle with the bestie this weekend. Not just for the trip but also for the chance to scour US supermarket aisles for food products we can’t get this side of the border (it’s weird what I get excited about). Like finally picking up some of this Arctic Zero protein ice cream I’ve been hearing about…!
- Have you ever done a comprehensive personality test? When I worked in HR our boss got us to do personality profiles so she knew how to manage us better, because she would know what kind of personalities she had on her team. My sister sent me a link to this Keirsey test, which sorts you into one of the four temperaments – and this is what I ended up with:
Didn’t take a genius to work that one out! But it’s a good test – worth doing if you’re curious! Once you have your temperament, you can read the description of the four personalities within that temperament and see which one you’re most like. I’m pretty sure I ended up with Counsellor. What are you?
- I’m in love with a Michael Kors black maxi skirt I splurged on. It’s soooo comfortable, I may just live in it this summer!
- I still haven’t been brave enough to wear the red jeans I bought! Aah! Maybe I’ll pull them out for some Canada Day-themed wearing at last. Has anyone else bought coloured jeans and been brave enough to sport them yet?
- Have you heard of the new ABC Family show, Bunheads? It’s a show about ballet dancers (hence the name) and it’s by the creators of Gilmore Girls…I love anything to do with dance and I loved Gilmore Girls so I gave the pilot a shot, but really? You spend the pilot episode convincing me to like this guy and then kill him off at the end of the pilot (this is not a spoiler; this event is what the series is based on). I’m not sure I can get behind it…
- If you’re in Canada, any plans for the Canada Day long weekend?
- Have you been brave enough to wear a pair of bold-coloured jeans yet?
- Let me know what temperament you get if you take that personality test!