Are you guys still with me on this? We’re finishing up Week 4, and I will have one final post next week to capture the remaining few photos between now and then.
I’ve really enjoyed doing the challenge so far and am definitely thinking about doing May’s, though I wouldn’t do update posts every week – probably just one at the end of the month. Don’t want to inundate you guys with these when they’re all over my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter feeds anyway!
As usual, if you’ve been keeping up with the challenge please feel free to link up your posts/Instagram account or Twitter, Facebook feeds etc. I’d love to see what your takes on the image subjects have been!
I’m off getting my eyes lasered today – eeps! Terrified, but hopefully by the time you read this I’m already done, or at least nearly… not to worry, lots of posts lined up in case my vision is too blurry to see for the next week. I was warned that reading might be tough for five or so days (I got PRK, not LASIK, so I have a longer recovery time than most LASIK procedures), so just in case I have some great recipes that should keep you guys happy for the next little while!
- Thursday, April 19: orange
- Friday, April 20th: something you drew
- Saturday, April 21: bottle
- Sunday, April 22: the last thing you bought
- Monday, April 23: vegetable
- Tuesday, April 24: something you’re grateful for
- Wednesday, April 25: looking down
- What are you grateful for?
- Name your favourite vegetable!